You need a Penal Compliance ?
The Penal Code’s new reform of 2015 establishes that legal persons will be criminally responsible for crimes committed by their managers or employees.
Why Penal Compliance is necessary ?
Because most of the crimes are committed in consequences of a lack of knowledge.
And the consequences can be disastrous for your business...
- High economic sanctions.
- Loss of tax benefits and subsidies.
- Closure of premises and establishments.
- Dissolution of the company.
- The responsibility of the administrator.
Objectives and compliance
This compliance model aims to establish several principles, rules and values that must be followed within the company * IE *.It governs not only the behavior of workers but also their relationships with other clients, partners, external collaborators, or even with the public sector … His main interest is to ensure adequate behavior necessary for good professional development. Therefore, this compliance is establishing a series of rules that constitute a true code. The respect of this code will be ensured by the principle of criminal responsibility included in the Spanish legal system, giving rise to a series of criminally punished crimes.
To comply, it is necessary :
- Have a professional behavior adjusted to this set of rules.
- Opt for a collaborative and responsible attitude towards the various work situations.
- Privilege the ethical principles to follow in the field of work.