Data of the owner :
In accordance with the Law of Services of the Information Society (LSSI), we inform the users of www.catala-reinon.es (hereinafter THE WEBSITE) that the data of the owner are as follows:
- Name : CATALÀ REINÓN ABOGADOS SCP
- Address : Av. Diagonal, 449 2º (08036) Barcelona
- Identity G65012486
- Phone number : (+34) 932 015 727
- Mail : [email protected]
In this rubric, the users can find all the information linked to terms and legal conditions that defined the relations between them and CATALA REINON ABOGADOS, as responsible of the website. As a user, it is important knowing these terms before navigating. CATALA REINON ABOGADOS, as web responsible, is committing to manage our users and clients information with the guarantee to fill all legal requirements, national and European, that are governing the use and collection of our user’s personal data. THE WEBSITE complies with the GDPR and the LSSI-CE.
Terms of service
These terms of service are regulating the use (even the mere access to the website) of THE WEBSITE pages, including also content and services available on them. Each person acceding to THE WEBSITE agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions in effect at all times on THE WEBSITE.
Collected personal data and collection process
Commitment and obligations
THE USER is informed and agrees that THE WEBSITE access doesn’t suppose, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relation with CATALA REINON ABOGADOS. THE USER commits to use THE WEBSITE, the content and services without going against the legislation in force, the good faith and public order. THE USER commits to do a good use of THE WEBSITE content. It is prohibited to use THE WEBSITE for illicit or prejudicial purposes or use it to harm or to alter the normal use of THE WEBSITE and, non-exhaustively, don’t use it to :
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless the authorization of the owners was given.
- Violate the rights of the provider or its legitimate owners.
- Use for commercial or advertising purposes.
- Take part in illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or advertise racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or violation of human rights contents.
- Cause damage to the physical and logistical systems of CATALA REINON ABOGADOS, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logistical system that could cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
By using this website, THE USER commits to not have a comportment that could damage the image, interest and the rights of CATALA REINON ABOGADOS or tierce person, that could damage, make unusable, overload THE WEBSITE or would, in any way, kept it from its normal use. Notwithstanding, THE USER must be aware that the security computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, for these reasons, CATALA REINON ABOGADOS cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that can produce alterations to THE USER’s computer systems or its electronic documents and files contained in the latter.
The personal data communicated by the USER to CATALA REINON ABOGADOS may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership belongs exclusively to CATAL REINON ABOGADOS, taking all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information they contain, in accordance with the provisions of the existing data protection rules. Communication between users and CATALA REINON ABOGADOS goes through a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted using an HTTPS protocol. For this, we guarantee the best security conditions so that THE USER’s confidentiality conditions are guaranteed.
The USER may make a complaint by sending an email to [email protected] stating his name and surname, the service requested and the reasons of the claim.
Conflict Resolution Platform
If you are interested, you can also use the conflict resolution platform made available by the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Under the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and communicate publicly, including the provision, of all or part of the content of THE WEBSITE, for commercial purposes, on any support or by any technical means, without the authorization of CATALA REINON ABOGADOS. THE USER undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property belonging to CATALA REINON ABOGADOS. THE USER acknowledges and accepts that the whole website, containing, without being exhaustive, the text, the software, the content (including the structure, the selection, the organization and the presentation of these), podcast, photographs, audiovisual and graphic material, are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties of which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of his legitimate rights of intellectual property has occurred by the introduction of certain content on the SITE, this must be notified to CATALA REINON ABOGADOS by indicating:
- The personal data of the owner of the rights that have allegedly been infringed or indicate for whom the person is acting in the case where the complaint is made by a third party who is not the person concerned.
- Report the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and its location on THE WEBSITE, the accreditation of intellectual property rights reported and an express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
THE WEBSITE provides links to other websites and content that are the property of third parties such as:
- Content of other blogs
The only purpose of the links is to provide the USER with the possibility to access to said links. CATALA REINON ABOGADOS does not take any responsibility for results that may occur from access to said links. The USER wishing to establish a technical link device from his website to CATALA REINON ABOGADOS website must obtain the prior written authorization of THE WEBSITE. The establishment of such a link does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between CATALA REINON ABOGADOS and the owner of the site in which the link can be found, nor the acceptance or the approval on the part of CATALA REINON ABOGADOS content or services offered.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
CATALA REINON ABOGADOS doesn’t guarantee and is not liable for any damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the WEBSITE or its services and contents
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content
- Illegal, neglected, fraudulent or contrary to these legal notices use
- Lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users of THE WEBSITE
- Damage that may result from the illegal or improper use of THE WEBSITE
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between CATALA REINON ABOGADOS and the users of its telematics services, present on THE WEBSITE, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, as well as to the courts of Barcelona.
In case of doubt concerning the present legal conditions or other comment concerning THE WEBSITE, we invite you to contact [email protected]. The legal notices were last updated on June 25, 2019.