This document is informing you about why we are collecting your personal data, what we are doing with them, the user’s rights and how they can exercise them. Personal data is information which can identify directly or indirectly a natural person. It can be a name, a photograph, an IP address, an address, a phone number, a social security number etc.
Who is in charge of data?
- Identity: Català Reinón abogados
- Address: Av. Diagonal, 449 2º (08036) Barcelona
- Phone number: (+34) 932 015 727
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: https://www.catala-reinon.es/en/contact-form
Legal norm governing this website
- GDPR /Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation))
- LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of december 13, of protection of personal data and royal decree 1720/2007 of december 21, Regulations of LOPD)
- LSSI (Law 34/2002, of july 11, information society services and e-commerce)
Collected data will only be the data required to carry out our activity, as in the data ‘minimization’ principle (Art. 5.b RGPD) Collected data will be, in any case, data of 16 years old and more. CATALA REINON ABOGADOS reserves the right to take every useful and necessary measure to check the real age of the person whose data are collected (Art. 8.2 RGPD). In any case, data will be data of personal identification and not sensitive (That means they cannot reveal sensitive information as racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious beliefs etc.). They can be :
- An email address
- A telephone number
- A name
- An ID
- An address
Personal data are collected through the CATALA REINON ABOGADOS website , https://www.catala-reinon.es/, during the introduction of information in the areas provided for this purpose via our forms. These areas are clearly signaled and no data will be collected if the express consent to the security policy was not given.
Why are we collecting personal data?
At CATALA REINON ABOGADOS, collected and treated information are those used to facilitate answering at asked questions through our contact form, and submit adequate information thanks to the contact tools we have.
Personal data are kept until the achievement of the goal for which they have been collected in the first place (Art. 5.e. RGPD) or until the rights of data suppression or modification is exercised. It will always be like that, unless these actions are conflicting with legal or financial obligation to keep them. Data are stocked and used for a period conforms to the legislation in force.
What are the legal bases of data collection?
Legal base are the following:
- Execution of the contract to send information that interests you through our various means of communication.
- Obtaining consent to answer questions asked through our contact forms.
- It is reminded that it is not mandatory to give consent for data management but in this case, CATALA REINON ABOGADOS will not be able to send information that could be interesting.
To whom are we giving data?
So we can offer our services with the best quality and comply with the fiscal requirements, we inform you that given data transferred by you will not be transferred to anyone, except professionals or organizations essential for the provision of the service.
How data are protected?
Data are transferred and stocked securely with:
- Security protocol to prevent unauthorized access
- Access control
- Encrypted storage
CATALA REINON ABOGADOS cannot guarantee the complete security of internet communications but guarantee taking adequate measures to protect data. Furthermore, CATALA REINON ABOGADOS is committed to maintain data confidentiality and will not communicate or allow access to non-authorized third person.
What are your rights if you gave us personal data?
The legislation gives rights to the users who might have shared their data:
- Right of access by the data subject (LOPD)
- Modification or suppression (LOPD)
- Opposition to data processing (LOPD)
- Right to data portability (RGPD)
- Right to restriction of processing (RGPD)
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten) (RGPD)
These rights are personal. Consequently, you can only ask for data that are yours.
We are also informing you that if you want to exercise one of these rights, you can do it by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to CATALA REINON ABOGADOS Av. Diagonal, 449 2º 08036 Barcelona, by indicating what rights you want to exercise and joining an identity proof.
We are committed to answer in 30 working days maximum.
We are also informing you that if you gave your consent to achieve a certain goal, you can withdraw it whenever without affecting the legality of the process based on the previous consent. If you want to assert your rights or you consider / believe you didn’t get entire satisfaction, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish agency of data protection.
- Spanish agency of data protection website: https://www.agpd.es/
- Spanish agency of data protection E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish agency of data protection phone number : +34 91399 6200